Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Paper

How my paper is going....



Well, it all worked out. The paper is done. I chose to do my paper on Mary Wollstonecraft and how her own life is reminesent in her works. I chose her because I found her to be the most interesting person that we've covered. She came from a broken home and still amnaged to overcome it and be very successful. (maybe not all in her own lifetime, but her efforts are still ongoing and contiue to be an inspiration) Her family alone is amazing. her husband- William Goodwin..and then they produced Mary Shelley. Wow. I wonder what Mary Shelley would have been like if her mother had lived to see her grow up?? Anyway, Paper is done. A new stressful endeavor awaits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

That's funny. I laughed.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Miriam Jones said...

No, no, no! Channel Lisa Simpson, not Homer Simpson.

8:42 AM  
Blogger ebeyea said...

Hahaha that is too funny, love that. The last 3wks have been nothing but blurs for me. Thankfully no more assignments/midterms until exams, how great is that. Ahhhhh I take it I'm not the only one who has the worse over and done with.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home